Our Warranty, Refund & Exchange Policy
We want you to have confidence in the products you buy from us. For that reason, we offer additional guarantees over and above those provided in British Law (your statutory rights). This statement sets out what those benefits are and how to exercise them. It also sets out the reasonable limitations to our warranty on certain products.
Our 7-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
1. In addition to our standard warranty, we offer a 7-day Satisfaction Guarantee on most pre-owned items. If you aren’t delighted with an item, you can return it for a full refund within seven days. It has to be in the same condition as when you bought it from us.
2. Certain items are excluded from our 7-day Satisfaction Guarantee. These include items of a personal nature, such as earrings. It also excludes DVDs or games, game controllers, DJ equipment, and garden and power tools.
3. Our Satisfaction Guarantee does not apply to brand new items – once you open a new item, it becomes second-hand, and we couldn’t re-sell it for the same price.
4. Where items purchased on an Easypay Agreement are returned within seven days of collection under our Satisfaction Guarantee, the refund will be in the form of Store Credit unless the agreement was completed within fourteen days of reserving the item(s).
5. We reserve the right to withdraw our 7-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee if we believe you are abusing it by repeatedly buying and returning items.
To exercise your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, return the item to the store you bought it from with your receipt within seven days. As long as the item is in the same condition as purchased, we will refund you using your method to pay for it.
Our 12-Month Warranty Terms (Pre-Owned Items):
6. To give you complete peace of mind, unless otherwise specified, we offer a 12-month warranty to cover defect or failure on pre-owned items, subject to the following conditions.
6.1 The warranty does not cover physical damage, including but not limited to shock, water damage, misuse and rough handling.
6.2 Normal wear and tear caused by using an item over time, including normal battery deterioration in phones and other electronic items, aren’t included in our 12-month warranty.
6.3 Power tools, gardening equipment, DJ equipment, gamepads (controllers) and other gaming accessories aren’t included but instead come with a 28-day warranty.
6.4 DVDs and other media, such as games disks, aren’t included in the 12-month warranty and are covered by a 72-hour exchange only warranty.
To make a claim under Warranty for pre-owned items, please return the item to the store you bought it from, together with your original receipt. We will inspect the item to confirm that it’s covered, and if it is, we will either replace it with a similar item or send it for repair.
In instances where our store staff are unable to determine the cause of a fault giving rise to a claim, we may, at our absolute discretion, send the item to a specialist for appraisal before offering a replacement or repair. We will aim to determine an outcome within five working days.
When we send an item for repair, we will do our very best to make it available for you to collect within 14 days and always within 30 days.
Where a repair or replacement is not possible, we may issue a credit note to use in the store. The credit note value will be equivalent to the present value of a similar item to that which you have returned. For example, if you were returning an iPhone 12 that you purchased ten months earlier and we were unable to repair or replace it, we may give you a credit note worth our then-current selling price of an iPhone 12.
Our Warranty Terms for Brand New items:
7. Most brand-new items come with a manufacturer guarantee, which you should register following the instructions that come with the item.
7.1 If you buy a brand-new item from us and it develops a fault due to poor workmanship or materials during the first 30-days of ownership, we will replace or refund the item at our discretion.
7.2 This warranty does not cover physical damage, including but not limited to shock, water damage, misuse and rough handling.
General Terms & Conditions:
8. We cannot extend our liability to cover any consequential loss or damage.
9. Our liability in any circumstance is limited to no more than what you paid for the item when you bought it.
If any claim or a complaint that you feel hasn’t been dealt with appropriately at a store, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our very best to resolve it for you.
These Warranty Terms and conditions were last updated in March 2022